Specialising in perinatal, postnatal, infant and child mental health and psychosocial functioning.
We provide counselling and use psychological strategies in our therapeutic services.
Perinatal & Postnatal Mental Health
Counselling and therapy for perinatal and post natal anxiety and depression, and birth trauma. During sessions you can attend to your baby or keep his routines in the comfort of your own home.
Sessions will feel more like play than work for your child. Our non-clinical approach is child-friendly and empowering to your child who will feel safe to express themselves and engage in age-appropriate psychological strategies.
Infant Mental Health
Counselling and therapy for infant wellbeing including sleep, settling, bonding (attachment) and parenting strategies. In the comfort of your own home, so you can attend to your bub or keep her routines during sessions.
Adolescent counselling and therapy
We can see your child at home or school by arrangement. Sessions feel non-clinical so your teen can build a comfortable relationship with therapy and express themselves.
We can help with
- Anger Management
- Emotion regulation / emotional intelligence
- Family conflict
- Grief, loss & bereavement
- Parenting stress, concerns & strategies
- Analyzing behaviour & emotion link
- Behaviour change plans and functional behaviour assessment
- Coaching with behavioural changes
- Pregnancy related and post-natal mental health including birth trauma
- Attachment and bonding
- Sleep issues including infant habitual waking and childhood insomnia, dyssomnia and adult insomnia
- Change management (adapting to change)
- Toilet training
- Fussy eaters (young children) or food aversion
- Sexual assault
- body image issues and self esteem
- Healthy, safe relationships
- Relationship and connection with your children
- Parental stress
- Supporting children of parents with a mental illness
- Eating disorders
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs
Working with all ages; infant to adults.